Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What Koolaid?

Well, I've drunk the Koolaid, and I'm convinced it was spiked with something tast... *thud*

Actually, last weekend, I bought a new phone. I've joined the nearly ubiquitous iPhone crowd. I realized with all of the junk I'm doing at work that I'd need some kind of "smartphone." I narrowed my list down to either a Palm Treo 750, or an Apple iPhone. After pondering it for a while, I decided it was really about the bells and whistles, and down that not-so-lonely road I traipsed.

So far I really like it. It's very easy to use and rarely gives me cause to toss it. So far, the only thing it doesn't do is tell me when I have new work e-mail. That's not a huge problem as I can hit my employer's web-based e-mail system.

2 comments:

suyapi said...

I'd make fun of you for caving, but I like the phone. Plus, you let me play with it. Well, the phone, atleast.

Grimmstail said...

*does a little dance* Sorry. It's just that you have this dance floor now, and nobody had broken it in and well, I really couldn't help...screw it. *does a little dance*